A pattern is forming across the world: storms are becoming more violent, and more frequent. Christiane Amanpour from Amanpour & Co. speaks to Princeton professor Michael Oppenheimer, who has been on the leading edge of climate science for decades.
- Katie Worth Debuts “Miseducation: How Climate Change is Taught in America”
- Climate Change Makes It Harder to Grow Coffee Beans, What Does That Mean for Us?
- The Time to Act is Now: A Conversation with Climate Activists Adrian Grenier, Jamie Margolin, and Anna Buretta
- Orangutans: The “Gardeners of the Forest” Are Endangered
- Peril and Promise Wins Its First Two New York Emmy Awards