As one of the world’s biggest polluters, why does the United States – particularly the Republican Party – also embrace a policy of climate denialism? President Trump pulled the US out of the Paris Climate Accords, and he’s hired a former coal lobbyist to head up his Environmental Protection Agency. Nathaniel Rich tracks this climate denialism over the last 40 years in his new book, “Losing Earth,”.
- Why Voting Local is the #1 Way You Can Fight Climate Change
- Why Climate Change Keeps Failing at the Ballot Box
- Africa’s young, tech-savvy “agripreneurs” are finding climate-smart farming solutions
- These Races Will Shape What the US Elections Mean for Climate Progress
- How Different Generations Talk About Climate Change