What would happen to New Jersey if the country — and the world — decides to not take action on climate change? Dr. Robert Kopp, the director of the Rutgers Institute of Earth, Ocean and Atmospheric Sciences and a lead author of volume one of the Fourth National Climate Assessment, knows that climate change will have a huge impact on the way of life, infrastructure and health of New Jersey and its citizens. NJTV News looks into the effects of climate coastal state.
- Why Voting Local is the #1 Way You Can Fight Climate Change
- Why Climate Change Keeps Failing at the Ballot Box
- Africa’s young, tech-savvy “agripreneurs” are finding climate-smart farming solutions
- These Races Will Shape What the US Elections Mean for Climate Progress
- How Different Generations Talk About Climate Change