Young leaders gathered on Saturday at the United Nations for the Youth Climate Summit, where they voiced concerns and offered solutions for a warming planet, a day after millions of young people participated in a global climate strike. NewsHour Weekend spoke with Peril & Promise’s Producer Maya Navon and Associate Producer Nina Joung, who covered the strike in New York City for WNET’s Peril and Promise initiative.
- Why Voting Local is the #1 Way You Can Fight Climate Change
- Why Climate Change Keeps Failing at the Ballot Box
- Africa’s young, tech-savvy “agripreneurs” are finding climate-smart farming solutions
- These Races Will Shape What the US Elections Mean for Climate Progress
- How Different Generations Talk About Climate Change