In New York City and around the world, students and activists took to the streets for a “Global Climate Strike” in response to climate change inaction. Even large companies are joining the fight to protect our planet ahead of the United Nations Climate Action Summit. In a special roundtable conversation, MetroFocus discusses whether we have reached a critical turning point in the fight for our very existence.
- How redlining makes communities of color more at risk of deadly heatwaves
- As new report warns of rapidly rising seas, NJ officials push for action on climate change
- Why Are Conservative Large-Scale Farmers Joining the Climate Conversation?
- Why Rising Temperatures Could Make Life Harder for Lupus Patients
- When Selling Your Home, It Pays to Be a Climate Change Denier