In New York City and around the world, students and activists took to the streets for a “Global Climate Strike” in response to climate change inaction. Even large companies are joining the fight to protect our planet ahead of the United Nations Climate Action Summit. In a special roundtable conversation, MetroFocus discusses whether we have reached a critical turning point in the fight for our very existence.
- Op-ed: The Beauty of Greenland’s Ice Sheet and Why It’s Disappearing
- How Do Correlated Extreme Weather Events Affect Us?
- How can innovative design help tackle the climate crisis?
- Obama’s EPA Chief on Trump, climate action, and the current EPA
- Americans Say It’s Okay to Report On Climate Change — Even in the Middle of a Hurricane