In New York City and around the world, students and activists took to the streets for a “Global Climate Strike” in response to climate change inaction. Even large companies are joining the fight to protect our planet ahead of the United Nations Climate Action Summit. In a special roundtable conversation, MetroFocus discusses whether we have reached a critical turning point in the fight for our very existence.
- Latino Voters Are Worried About Climate Change. Could They Swing the Election?
- Toxic Algae Are a Menace. Humans Are Giving Them Ammunition.
- The Keeling Curve Prize with Presentations from Bill McKibben, José Andrés, and Justin Worland | Streaming NOW
- The United States Could Get to 90 Percent Clean Power by 2035
- Armed With Eminent Domain, Pipeline Projects Continue to Burden Landowners During the Pandemic