In New York City and around the world, students and activists took to the streets for a “Global Climate Strike” in response to climate change inaction. Even large companies are joining the fight to protect our planet ahead of the United Nations Climate Action Summit. In a special roundtable conversation, MetroFocus discusses whether we have reached a critical turning point in the fight for our very existence.
- Climate change was once a bipartisan issue. Can it happen again in the Biden presidency?
- Climate Change Might Mean More Jellyfish, What Does That Mean for Us?
- NGOs: Are Environmental NGOs Living Up to Their Full Potential?
- Op-ed: In A Time of Urgency and Hope, How Do We Move The Planet Forward?
- Brownfields and Superfund Sites: Climate Change is Exacerbating Our Toxic Waste Problem