Students all over the city and around the world will be walking out of school to participate in the Global Climate Strike. Our partners at MetroFocus ask what to expect from one of the leading organizers Natalie Sweet, the co-head of Zero Hour NYC.
- Katie Worth Debuts “Miseducation: How Climate Change is Taught in America”
- Climate Change Makes It Harder to Grow Coffee Beans, What Does That Mean for Us?
- The Time to Act is Now: A Conversation with Climate Activists Adrian Grenier, Jamie Margolin, and Anna Buretta
- Orangutans: The “Gardeners of the Forest” Are Endangered
- Peril and Promise Wins Its First Two New York Emmy Awards