The state Department of Environmental Protection and scientists are urging prompt and meaningful action to combat climate change in the wake of a report predicting that sea levels in New Jersey could rise more than a foot by 2030, and six feet by the end of the century. Our partners at NJTV report.
- Facing a Health Crisis, Cities Implore Courts to Limit Pollution
- Mississippi Delta’s wildlife, farmers, and restaurant owners battle climate change
- The Making of the ‘Thin Green Line’
- 12 Fuzzy, Slimy, and Innovative Nature-Based Climate Solutions
- Those Most Vulnerable to Coronavirus Are Also Most Vulnerable to Climate Crisis