The state Department of Environmental Protection and scientists are urging prompt and meaningful action to combat climate change in the wake of a report predicting that sea levels in New Jersey could rise more than a foot by 2030, and six feet by the end of the century. Our partners at NJTV report.
- Katie Worth Debuts “Miseducation: How Climate Change is Taught in America”
- Climate Change Makes It Harder to Grow Coffee Beans, What Does That Mean for Us?
- The Time to Act is Now: A Conversation with Climate Activists Adrian Grenier, Jamie Margolin, and Anna Buretta
- Orangutans: The “Gardeners of the Forest” Are Endangered
- Peril and Promise Wins Its First Two New York Emmy Awards