The state Department of Environmental Protection and scientists are urging prompt and meaningful action to combat climate change in the wake of a report predicting that sea levels in New Jersey could rise more than a foot by 2030, and six feet by the end of the century. Our partners at NJTV report.
- How redlining makes communities of color more at risk of deadly heatwaves
- Why Are Conservative Large-Scale Farmers Joining the Climate Conversation?
- Why Rising Temperatures Could Make Life Harder for Lupus Patients
- When Selling Your Home, It Pays to Be a Climate Change Denier
- Op-Ed: The Amazon, climate change, and the art of filmmaking