The amount of wind energy in the United States has more than doubled since 2011. It’s gotten a big boost from a federal incentive called the Production Tax Credit. But after nearly 30 years, the tax is set to begin phasing out. Our partners at PBS Newshour reports from Texas on how the industry is approaching the end of incentives.
- This wind turbine technician wants you to work in wind energy — even if you don’t believe in climate change
- Want to stop climate change? Educate girls.
- How Black Miami Came to the Rescue After Dorian Battered the Bahamas
- What Are the Emotional, Mental — And Economic Costs of Air Pollution?
- How redlining makes communities of color more at risk of deadly heatwaves