The amount of wind energy in the United States has more than doubled since 2011. It’s gotten a big boost from a federal incentive called the Production Tax Credit. But after nearly 30 years, the tax is set to begin phasing out. Our partners at PBS Newshour reports from Texas on how the industry is approaching the end of incentives.
- Bill Nye: We Are Failing a National Test of Science Literacy
- Latino Voters Are Worried About Climate Change. Could They Swing the Election?
- Toxic Algae Are a Menace. Humans Are Giving Them Ammunition.
- The Keeling Curve Prize with Presentations from Bill McKibben, José Andrés, and Justin Worland | Streaming NOW
- The United States Could Get to 90 Percent Clean Power by 2035