It’s in the news all the time, but what actually is fracking, and why is it under such heavy scrutiny? To kick off season three, we’re diving into one of the most high profile climate issues, examine how fracking adversely impacts climate, water, land, health, justice, and the economy, and considering some directions we can go to improve the practice and/or sensibly transition away from it. With special guest Dr. Kate Neville: Assistant Professor of Global Environmental Politics at the University of Toronto.
- Climate Change Might Mean More Jellyfish, What Does That Mean for Us?
- The Sweaty Penguin: Promo
- NGOs: Are Environmental NGOs Living Up to Their Full Potential?
- Brownfields and Superfund Sites: Climate Change is Exacerbating Our Toxic Waste Problem
- About The Sweaty Penguin
- Fracking: What is it and why is it so controversial?