As New Jersey looks toward big programs to combat the impacts of climate change, New Jersey Spotlight News visits a town in Bergen County that is tackling the problem through small changes, one household at a time. It’s a first-of-its kind food recycling effort in north Jersey that hopes to save both money and the planet.
- How Temperature Rise, Late Frosts, and Wildfires Are Changing the Wine Industry
- Five Crucial Climate Lessons from Hurricane Ida
- Monsoon Impacts Worsen with the Rise of Extreme Heat and Wildfires
- 5 Takeaways from the G20 Climate Meeting
- A Dilemma for California Legislators: Preserve Public Beaches or Protect Coastal Homes