Our links page has just begun with this modest offering. I'll be adding many more as time allows. Please let me know if you have a suggestion. If you are left out thus far, believe me, it is only because I had to run to town before I finished!
- Peter Follansbee: Master joiner of the Pilgrim century (he hates that!).
- Mary May Woodcarving - Cornerstone Creations: European trained - American grained!
- Christopher Schwarz: Christopher's blog!
Lost Art Press: Publishers of Traditional Woodworking Techniques
Astragal Press: Publishers and purveyors of books on traditional artisanry.
University of North Carolina Press: Publishers of most of my books.
- North House Folk School: Traditional northern craft school in Grand Marais, MN.
- The Kelly Mehler School of Woodworking: I modeled the Woodwright's School after Kelly's in Berea, KY.
- Marc Adams School of Woodworking: The largest and most comprehensive woodworking school in the US.
- Northwest Woodworking Studio: Gary Rogowski's school in Portland, Oregon.
- Midwest Tool Collectors Association: The collectors club for users of vintage tools.
- Early American Industries Association: Your entry into the world of early technology!
- Tools For Working Wood: Innovators and purveyors of the finest hand tools.
- Lie-Nielsen Toolworks: Heirloom quality tools worth every penny!
- Lake Erie Toolworks: Makers of wooden bench screws.
- Woodworker's Supply: Professional woodworking tools, hardware, & supplies since 1972.
- Highland Woodworking: Great hand tool selection and source for my school's benches.
- Hardwood Store of North Carolina: Native and imported wood in piles you can pick through!