The Lewis and Clark Screensaver
Click here to download the Mac version.
- Place the unstuffed copy of the screen saver (the file named "Lewis and Clark") in the Control Panels
folder of your System Folder.
- Turn off any other screen savers that may be running.
- Restart your computer.
- You may trash the .hqx file once "Lewis and Clark" has been extracted.
Click here to download the Windows Version.
- Unzip the file using WinZip or another program.
- Run the unzipped copy of the screen saver (lewisandclark.exe).
- If you are using Windows 3.1: open "Desktop Controls" in Control Panels and select the Lewis and Clark
If you are using Windows 95: open "Display" in Control Panels and select the Lewis and Clark screensaver.
(This screensaver is not compatible with OS/2.)