All positions are at PBS headquarters in the Washington, D.C. area unless otherwise noted.
If you are interested in applying for a position, but unable to apply online, you can mail your resume to:
1225 S. Clark St.
Arlington, VA 22202
How We Hire
- All current opportunities are posted on pbs.org and are listed until filled.
- You may apply for multiple opportunities.
- Applicants with qualifications most closely matching the position requirements will be contacted for an interview. If you are not selected to interview, you will receive an email notification.
- Interviews are typically conducted in two to three rounds. Interviewees speak with a panel of stakeholders, often including the hiring manager, client groups, peers, a senior leader, and HR.
- Interviews for some positions (particularly technical roles) may include a skill test or assessment. You will be informed prior to the interview if there is a test or assessment component.
- If you are selected, you will be notified and receive a verbal offer.
- Offers are determined by market value, the candidate’s experience, and internal equity.
- Upon acceptance of the offer, your employment will be contingent upon completion of a background check. PBS uses E-Verify to verify employment authorization.
To learn about employment opportunities at PBS Distribution, the leading media distributor for the public television community, both domestically and internationally (jointly owned by PBS and WGBH), please click here.