Collect Park Badges
Freshen up your web site, Facebook page, or MySpace page with badges that feature the national parks you've visited. You can play around with a sample version to the left, or follow the directions below to get your own copy:
- Click Get & Share at the bottom of the sample and follow the directions to add the badge application to one of the services.
- Once the application has been installed, click on "+Add Badges" to select a park you have visited. Use the date pulldown to select the year you visited the park and then click "Add to My List".
- Once you've finished adding the parks you've visited, click "Save & Display".
- The first time you use the application, it will ask you to fill in a username and password. Please write this information down — there is no way to restore your ability to make changes if you forget the username and password.
- To add more parks, simply click "+Add Badges" again. Note: if you update the application from a different computer, the application will ask you for your username and password at this time.