United Empire Loyalist
A Californian college dean comes across a family tree, begun by a deceased aunt, which contains the words "United Empire Loyalist" scribbled alongside several names.
Curious, she begins her own investigation and discovers that the United Empire Loyalists were descendants of the more than 50,000 people who fled to Canada following the defeat of the British in the Revolutionary War.
History Detectives travels to Canada, New Jersey and Pennsylvania to learn more about this mysterious family link to a forgotten story of the Revolutionary War.
- Also with Tukufu Zuberi Mystery Crystal Cross Where did this mysterious religious relic discovered in an old Spanish mission originally come from?
- Also with Tukufu Zuberi Harley Davidson Motorcycle Did this motorcycle see action in World War I?
- Also in Season 3 Calf Creek Arrow Is this arrow found in a bison skull just another hoax or an incredible archeological discovery?
- Also with Tukufu Zuberi Vicksburg Map Could this mysterious map have been at the front lines of one of the most explosive battles of the Civil War?
- Also in Season 3 Lindbergh Engine Could a 24-year-old have single-handedly built the engine for Lindbergh's plane?
- Also in Season 3 WWI Chemical Warfare Map Could this map be an authentic relic from a critical WWI battle?
This is a place for opinions, comments, questions and discussion; a place where viewers of History Detectives can express their points of view and connect with others who value history. We ask that posters be polite and respectful of all opinions. History Detectives reserves the right to delete comments that don’t conform to this conduct. We will not respond to every post, but will do our best to answer specific questions, or address an error.