Who Killed Jimmy Hoffa?
On July 30, 1975, teamster boss Jimmy Hoffa disappeared without a trace. At the time, he was one of the most powerful men in the country. Because of his union leadership, many working Americans considered Hoffa their hero, but Hoffa also had powerful enemies.
For decades, investigators have searched for clues about what happened to Hoffa and why. Was he murdered? If so, who wanted him dead? After serving prison time for conspiracy and fraud, Hoffa was pardoned by President Richard Nixon. What interest did the White House have in Jimmy Hoffa?
Recently declassified government files reveal shocking evidence of corruption at the highest levels. Interviews with a former mob lawyer, a murder witness, and an FBI agent are among the sources History Detectives unearth as they track Jimmy Hoffa’s final hours and answer the question: “Who killed Jimmy Hoffa?”
- Also with Tukufu Zuberi Florida Map How did this faded map help unlock the riches of the New World?
- Related Investigation Szyk Picture Could these be early drawings of America's most influential political cartoonist?
- Also with Tukufu Zuberi Newport U-Boat Did these propellers come from a WWII German submarine?
- Related Investigation Carson Family Secrets Is this book a Carson family heirloom?
- Also in Vietnam Era: 1960-1980 Woolworth Sign Were these signs part of the scene in an early victory for Civil Rights?
- Also with Wes Cowan Mouse Toy Could this tiny toy labeled 'Micky' be the original Mickey Mouse?
This is a place for opinions, comments, questions and discussion; a place where viewers of History Detectives can express their points of view and connect with others who value history. We ask that posters be polite and respectful of all opinions. History Detectives reserves the right to delete comments that don’t conform to this conduct. We will not respond to every post, but will do our best to answer specific questions, or address an error.