2. Isn't evolution just a theory that remains unproven?
3. Are all species related?
4. What is a species?
5. What do genes have to do with evolution?
6. What role does sex play in evolution?
7. Is evolution a random process?
8. Are evolution and "survival of the fittest" the same thing?
9. How does natural selection work?
10. How do organisms evolve?
11. Does evolution prove there is no God?
2. How did humans evolve?
3. Is culture the result of evolution?
4. How are modern humans and Neanderthals related?
5. What do humans have in common with single-celled organisms?
6. What happened in the Cambrian explosion?
2. Does evolution proceed toward increasing complexity?
3. If fish became amphibians through the process of evolution, then why do fish still exist?
4. Could apes ever evolve into some other humanlike creature?
5. Are humans influencing the process of evolution?
6. If humans evolved from apes then why are there still apes?
2. How can you know what happened millions of years ago if no one was there to see it?
3. Does the fossil record tell us the whole story?
2. How can evolution produce complex organs like the eye?
3. Does evolution stop once a species has become a species?
4. Is evolution happening now?
2. Can you observe evolution happening?
3. How old is Earth?
4. How long has life existed on Earth?
5. How long ago did dinosaurs exist?
6. How long ago did humans become human?
2. Why was Darwin's idea considered dangerous?
2. What does it mean when some scientists say humans have stopped evolving?
3. If extinction is a natural part of life on Earth, why should we care about protecting endangered species?
4. How does evolution affect me in my daily life?
2. What is "creation science"? Is it a real science?
3. Wouldn't it be fair to teach evolution and "creation science" and/or "intelligent design" in public schools?