Herb aioli makes a perfect bed for a serving of grilled fish
- Large-sized bunch of dill, cleaned and trimmed
- Large-sized bunch of chives, cleaned and trimmed
- Large-sized bunch of basil, cleaned and trimmed
- Large-sized bunch of parsley, cleaned and trimmed
- 1 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- Juice of 1/2 a fresh lemon
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a blender, combine the herbs with the olive oil. Blend until mixture is a vibrant green.
- In a bowl, mix mayonnaise with the blended herbs. Add the lemon juice, salt and pepper.
This segment appears in show #3001.
Recipe courtesy of Jacques Van Staden
© 2005 Jacques Van Staden