Pasta with scallops, clams, tomatoes, mushrooms and squash
Makes 4 servings
- 2 whole tomatoes, chopped
- 3 fresh basil leaves, sliced
- 1/2 bunch of scallions, diced
- 4 medium mushrooms, chopped
- 1/2 medium squash, diced
- 2 large garlic cloves, chopped
- 12 little neck clams
- 12 mussels
- 6 ounces small scallops
- 4 ounces clams, chopped
- 3 ounces olive oil
- 2 cups white wine
- 2 tablespoons whole butter
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- 1 pound angel hair pasta
- In a large saucepan heat the olive oil.
- When the olive oil is hot add the mushrooms, onions and garlic. Then add white wine.
- When the mixture is hot again add the seafood and tomatoes. Stir gently until the seafood is cooked, about 3 to 5 minutes.
- Add butter and remove from heat, stirring in the melting butter.
- Place cooked pasta on a platter, add the seafood mixture and serve.
This segment appears in show #2919.
Recipe courtesy of Jack and Rocco Collucci
© 2004 Jack and Rocco Collucci