If dark matter interacts with regular matter as predicted, it could cause unexpected and momentous consequences. NOVA Next contributor Charles Choireports the story.
In other news:
- Graphene-coated solar panels could someday convert raindrops into electricity.
- Children with this rare genetic disease inspired their parents to find a cure.
- Not all STEM jobs involve working in a lab. Here’s how playing with slime as a kid led a NOVA producer to her career in science journalism.
- Could virus-like proteins be causing Alzheimer’s?
- The brain’s unique signature could help paralyzed patients.
What We’re Reading