2020 Tour — Online Ticket Application
The February 19 deadline has passed for ticket applications and furniture submissions for our 2020 Tour events.
Next Step: On or about February 28, 2020, ticket winners will be selected in a random drawing.
Whether or not you were successful in the ticket drawing, all applicants will be notified of the results by email on or about Wednesday, March 4, 2020.
If you are selected in the ticket drawing, you'll receive your electronic tickets to the event in an email from our ticket distributor, 168Tickets.
Please note that only ticket holders will be admitted to the event. Upon arrival you may present either a print-out of your electronic ticket, or have it available on your mobile device.
You must have a ticket to attend an ANTIQUES ROADSHOW event. Tickets will not be available at the door.
For more information, see the Complete Ticketing Rules.
For answers to frequently asked questions, see our Tour FAQ page.
2020 Tour Schedule
- TUESDAY, APRIL 28 — Colonial Williamsburg, Williamsburg, Virginia
- TUESDAY, MAY 12 — Cheekwood, Nashville, Tennessee
- MONDAY, May 25 — Boston Public Library, Boston, Massachusetts
- TUESDAY, JUNE 9 — Stanley Hotel, Estes Park, Colorado
- TUESDAY JUNE 16 — Milner Plaza at Museum Hill, Santa Fe, New Mexico