After reporting in Alabama and California, our partners at NewsHour Weekend visit the final state that the UN says can exemplify some of the country’s most egregious human rights issues. More than one third of residents in McDowell County, West Virginia are below the poverty line, and many of them only have access to dental work when the pain becomes unbearable.
- Anti-Gun Violence Activist Pastor Monrose Offers Community-based Solutions to Gun Violence
- New Jersey Faces Eviction ‘Tsunami’
- The Racial Wealth Gap? It All Comes Down to Black Banks
- She Has Cancer and Is High-Risk for COVID Complications. But Like Many Essential Farmworkers, She Can’t Stay Home
- COVID’s Hidden Toll | About the Film