While Serena and Venus Williams, Sloane Stephens and Madison Keys continue to represent America at the world’s top tennis tournaments, the men’s side has not seen a Grand Slam winner since Andy Roddick in 2003. Katrina Adams, the U.S. Tennis Association’s first-ever black president, told our partners at NewsHour Weekend that bringing more communities of color into the game should change that.
- A tour inside the nation’s largest LGBTQ+ organization helping homeless youth
- Why older, low-wage workers with chronic conditions are an overlooked population
- Homelessness Among New York City’s Public School Children
- Who Burnt the Bronx? “Decade of Fire” shows how thousands were displaced from 1970s fires
- A Nashville recovery home is providing jobs and support for women with a past