PBS Newshour: Neonicotinoids, the popular insecticide used in agriculture, can be harmful to bees, according to new papers. Science correspondent Miles O’Brien joins Hari Sreenivasan to discuss some important findings and analyses on that story, as well as a recent study that looked at the economic consequences of climate change.
- Facing a Health Crisis, Cities Implore Courts to Limit Pollution
- Mississippi Delta’s wildlife, farmers, and restaurant owners battle climate change
- The Making of the ‘Thin Green Line’
- 12 Fuzzy, Slimy, and Innovative Nature-Based Climate Solutions
- Those Most Vulnerable to Coronavirus Are Also Most Vulnerable to Climate Crisis