From our partners at PBS Newshour Weekend: As older nuclear energy plants approach retirement or are threatened by closure, states worried about climate change are figuring out whether to keep them running. While they are cleaner for the environment, they are radioactive and significantly more expensive than fossil fuels. NewsHour Weekend’s Christopher Booker reports on the debate from New York.
- Latino Voters Are Worried About Climate Change. Could They Swing the Election?
- Toxic Algae Are a Menace. Humans Are Giving Them Ammunition.
- The Keeling Curve Prize with Presentations from Bill McKibben, José Andrés, and Justin Worland | Streaming NOW
- The United States Could Get to 90 Percent Clean Power by 2035
- Armed With Eminent Domain, Pipeline Projects Continue to Burden Landowners During the Pandemic