After its long life serving the commuters of New York, the old Tappan Zee is going underwater, where it will serve the marine life from the south shore of Long Island reef. Our partners at MetroFocus talk to Bill Ulfelder, executive director of The Nature Conservancy in New York, about how the bridge will help bring back marine life, better protect us during climate change, and boost the economy.
- Bill Nye: We Are Failing a National Test of Science Literacy
- Latino Voters Are Worried About Climate Change. Could They Swing the Election?
- Toxic Algae Are a Menace. Humans Are Giving Them Ammunition.
- The Keeling Curve Prize with Presentations from Bill McKibben, José Andrés, and Justin Worland | Streaming NOW
- The United States Could Get to 90 Percent Clean Power by 2035