TALKS AND PERFORMANCES
- John LegendJohn LegendMusician and philanthropist John Legend hosts TED Talks Education and performs the song "True Colors."
- Full ProgramFull ProgramFull Program: TED Talks Education. Premiered Tuesday, May 7, 2013 at 10/9 pm on PBS.
- Sir Ken Robinson, Ph.D.Sir Ken Robinson, Ph.D.Educator, author and most-watched TED Talk speaker on TED.com"Leadership should not be command and control."
- Dr. Angela Lee DuckworthDr. Angela Lee DuckworthAssistant Professor, Department of Psychology, University of Pennsylvania"The best predictor of success: Grit."
- Geoffrey CanadaGeoffrey CanadaPresident, CEO
Harlem Children’s Zone
Education Reform Advocate"There is an educational cliff we are walking over right this very second."
- Bill GatesBill GatesTechnologist and philanthropist"Our teachers deserve better."
- Pearl ArredondoPearl ArredondoFounder, San Fernando Institute for Applied Media"Kids deserve a quality school in their neighborhood and need teachers to fight for them every day."
- Malcolm LondonMalcolm LondonChicago poet“At 7:45 a.m. I open the doors of a building dedicated to building yet only breaks me down.”
- Ramsey MusallamRamsey MusallamChemistry teacher and blended learning specialist"Curiosity comes first."
- Rita F. Pierson, Ed.D.Rita F. Pierson, Ed.D.Educator"Build relationships with your students."
- Teens Talk: The First DiplomaTeens Talk: The First DiplomaA diploma will help her support her daughter.
- Teens Talk: Jazz and LearningTeens Talk: Jazz and LearningA 16-year-old talks about the difference between knowledge and understanding.
- Teens Talk: Think for YourselfTeens Talk: Think for YourselfA 17-year-old high school student says the best education is learning how to speak and think for yourself.
- Teens Talk: BullyingTeens Talk: BullyingA 14-year-old in New York City describes bullying, anxiety, and how theater kept him in school.
- TED Talks Education PreviewTED Talks Education PreviewJohn Legend hosts TED Talks Education, TED's first-ever original television special, on May 7, 2013 at 10/9 pm on PBS.
- American Graduate BackstageAmerican Graduate BackstageIs the country doing enough to solve the dropout crisis? Speakers from TED Talks Education Answer.
- American Graduate BackstageAmerican Graduate BackstageWhat Can a High School Diploma Do? Speakers from TED Talks Education Answer.
- American Graduate BackstageAmerican Graduate BackstageHow does public media help teach and engage students? Speakers from TED Talks Education Answer.