Click here to download the Mac version (1.4 meg)
- Place the unstuffed copy of the screen saver (the file named Kakadu Screen Saver) in the Control Panels folder of your System Folder.
- Turn off any other screen savers that may be running.
- Restart your computer.
- You may trash the .sit file once "Kakadu Screen Saver" has been extracted.
Click here to download the Windows Version (2.8 meg)
- Unzip the file using WinZip or another program
- Run the unzipped copy of the screen saver (Kakadu.exe).
- If you
are using Windows 3.1: open "Desktop Controls" in Control Panels and select the Kakadu Screen Saver.
If you are using Windows 95: open "Display" in Control Panels and select the Kakadu Screen Saver.
(This screen saver is not compatible with OS/2.)