Windows Screen Saver:
Click here to download the Windows version (2.8 meg)
Macintosh Screen Saver:
- Unzip the file using WinZip or another program
- Run the unzipped copy of the screen saver.
- If you are using Windows 3.1: open "Desktop Controls" in Control Panels and
select the Madagascar Screen Saver.
- If you are using Windows 95: open "Display"
in Control Panels and select the Madagascar Screen Saver.
Click here to download the Mac version (1.4 meg)
Note: This screen saver is not compatible with OS/2.
- Place the unstuffed copy of the screen saver (the file named Madagascar Screen Saver)
in the Control Panels folder of your System Folder.
- Turn off any other screen savers that may be running.
- Restart your computer.
- You may trash the .sit file once "Madagascar Screen Saver" has been