Durst's Workaholic Quiz-Is It Time to Chill Out?
The official Livelyhood Workday that Wouldn't Die workaholic test. Add up the numbers of your answers and check score at end.
1) My idea of getting away from it all is:
driving an hour, unpacking a picnic spread in the shade overlooking a babbling brook and curling up with a good book.
2) In my experience most workaholics are:
3) When I need a time out I:
lock the door and take an hour nap.
4) A really good restaurant:
has cloth napkins.
5) Quitting time means:
when every other person has left the office.
6) Casual Fridays mean:
everybody else shows up in sneakers and jeans.
7) My kids are:
my strength and my solace.
8) A perk I look for in a hotel is:
a modem hookup.
How the Weekend Was Won | To Dot-com or Not To Dot-com | Durst Diaries