- You must rise at half-past six and wash and dress, with your hair tied neatly back beneath your cap.
- Your bed must be made and you must be downstairs at work within half an hour of waking.
- For the next hour you should go about preparing the Servants' Breakfast, the Early Morning tea trays for the Family, and Breakfast for the School Room.
- When the Chef de Cuisine arrives in the Kitchen at half-past seven you will be expected to curtsey and bid him "Good Morning".
- Breakfast is to be served in the Servants' Hall at a quarter-past eight.
- At a quarter-past nine you must attend Family prayers in the Main Hall.
- The Chef may require your assistance to make final preparations to the Family's Breakfast just before half-past nine.
- You must then commence preparation of all the ingredients for the Family's Luncheon and the Servants' Dinner, as instructed by the Chef.
- Tea is served in the Servants' Hall at eleven o' clock. You may have to take Tea in the Kitchen to watch over the Family's Luncheon with the Scullery Maid.
- You are responsible for preparing all bread, sauces and vegetable dishes for the Family's Luncheon and all of the Servants' Dinner.
- At Midday you are to take your Dinner in the Kitchen with the Scullery Maid so that you may watch over the Family's Luncheon, whilst the Chef takes his Dinner in the Servant's Hall with the other Servants.
- Just before one o'clock the Chef will require your assistance to make any final preparations for the Family's Luncheon, before the Footmen and Butler collect the prepared dishes for service in the Dining Room on the hour.
- You must help the Chef to store away any left-overs that are returned from the Dining-Room.
- Providing your work is done, you may take time off between half-past two and four o'clock.
- Tea is taken in the Servants' Hall at four o'clock and you should resume your duties in the Kitchen at half past four, assisting the Housekeeper in preparing the Family's Tea.
- From five o'clock onwards you must prepare a light evening meal for the young Master of the house and his Tutor to be served in the School Room. You must also assist the Chef in preparing the Family's Dinner, and make the Servants' Supper.
- Just before eight o'clock the Chef will require you to help with any final preparations for the Family's Dinner, before the Footmen and Butler collect the dishes for service in the Dining Room on the hour.
- You must store away any left-overs that return from the Dining Room.
- Supper is served in the Servants' Hall at half-past nine.
- The rest of the evening is to be spent at your leisure.