The Edwardian era corresponds with the reign of King Edward VII in Great Britain, whose short-lived governance (1901-1910) came after Victoria's long reign and preceded the modern House of Windsor in England. The era was an historical moment of tremendous technological and social change...
- What sort of king was Edward VII?
- The Labour Party - who?
- What were they fighting for?
- Britain from 1905 to 1914.
- How naughty were the Edwardians?
- The hot looks of 1905.
- Hunting, shooting, fishing...
- Fancy an Edwardian diet?
- An hour by hour guide.
- How much?
- An owner's guide to Manderston.
- A guide for the whole family.
- A few etiquette tips...
- A life regulated by the dinner gong.
- Just a couple of things to remember.
- A guide to speaking to your betters.
- Who not to sit next to, who not to talk to...