- Creating Multi Camera Sequences in Premiere Pro, Part 2
This article is part of a series of posts from MediaStorm with tips and tricks from their producers’ experience working with Adobe Premiere Pro CC after years of working in Final Cut Pro.
- Standard Three-Camera Interview Setup
MediaStorm provides a comprehensive look at their three-camera setup for interviews, outlining their camera, audio, and light layouts.
- POV & Firelight Media Summit: Sustaining a Career as a Public Media Maker
Firelight Media's Shoshone Johnson recaps a day of practical advice for documentary film producers, held at POV's office on Friday, February 17, 2012.
- POV & Firelight Media Summit: A Docmaker's Survival Guide from the Legendary Filmmakers of Blackside
Journalist and aspiring filmmaker Alva French reports from the opening panel of "Sustaining a Career as a Public Media Maker," a day-long summit held at POV.
- Outside the Frame: MediaStorm and Online Storytelling
Freelance writer Amanda Hirsch, former editorial director of PBS Interactive, blogs about documentaries and the Web in her column, Outside the Frame, published every other Wednesday. “MediaStorm’s principal aim is to usher in the next generation of multimedia storytelling.” So announces the website for New York-based multimedia production company MediaStorm. Sound ambitious? Just a bit. […]