In response to Tom Roston’s Doc Soup column on the ten best documentaries about women, we’ve been collecting your recommendations on Facebook, Twitter and the blog. Your suggestions confirm that, yes, there is a wealth of documentaries about women today and going back many years. We’ve compiled your list and categorized it to make itContinue reading this entry »
women’s history month
- The Men of Atalissa: Watch the Documentary & Go Behind the Story with Journalists from The New York Times
- $1,500 for a Second of Footage? A New Site Is Connecting Marketers to Documentary Filmmakers
- #365Docs: A Year of Watching Documentaries
- When Will the Women of the Documentary World Get Their Due?
- Play Now: The Reportero Challenge: Do You Have What It Takes?