1. Download the Macintosh version (581 K).
2. Your web browser should automatically decode the file and you will see parksavr.sit appear on the desktop (or in your default download folder).
3. If you see a Control Panel called Parks Saver, skip to step 4. If not, Double-click parksaver.sit to expand the file with Stuffit Expander.
4. Drop the Control Panel it creates (called Parks Saver) onto your System Folder. It will prompt you to put it in the Control Panels folder; hit the "OK" button.
5. Restart your Macintosh, then open the Parks Saver control panel to configure, if necessary. You can throw out the parksavr.hqx and parksavr.sit files; you don't need them anymore.
Windows 95/98/NT users:
(sorry, this screensaver will not work on computers running Windows 3.1)
1. Download the install file: Save it to your desktop as parksavr.zip (516 K).
2. If you have WinZip or a similar program installed, you can right-mouse click the file to "unzip" the installer.
3. Double-click your new, extracted file (parksavr.exe) to install the screensaver.
4. Using the Start menu, choose Settings, then Control Panels. Double click on Display, and select the Screen Saver tab.
5. You will see "parksavr" in the pull-down list of choices. Select it, and activate your new screen saver.