- General Article: Positive Thinking in America
- General Article: Women and Work After World War II
- Interview: Jeffrey Meikle
- General Article: Plastics and American Culture After World War II
- Primary Resources: Top 9 Quotes: Brownie and Earl's Aphorisms
- General Article: Direct Selling and the American Dream
Using interviews with Tupperware executives and dealers from the early days and wonderful, little-seen footage of Tupperware Jubilees, this funny, probing program re-examines assumptions about American culture in the 1950s.