According to the Warren Commission Report, this anti-Kennedy handbill appeared in Dallas one or two days before Kennedy's arrival. It was designed like a "wanted" poster, with frontal and profile photographs of the president at the top.
Investigators ultimately identified the author of the handbill as Robert A. Surrey, a business partner and political associate of right-wing political agitator General Edwin Walker. The typos are original to the handbill.
"People thought if anything was going to happen in Dallas that endangered Kennedy's life it would come from the right wing."-- Robert Dallek, historian
WANTED for TREASON
THIS MAN is wanted for treasonous activities against the United States:
1. Betraying the Constitution (which he swore to uphold):
He is turning the sovereignty of the U.S. over to the communist controlled United Nations.
3. He has been lax in enforcing Communist Registration laws.
4. He has given support and encouragement to the Communist inspired racial riots.
5. He has illegally invaded a sovereign State with federal troops.
6. He has consistantly appointed Anti-Christians to Federal office; Upholds the Supreme Court in its Anti-Christian rulings.
Aliens and known Communists abound in Federal offices.
7. He has been caught in fantastic LIES to the American people (including personal ones like his previous marriage and divorce).