Can't get enough of Curiosity? Neither can we. In this video, get a sneak peek at "Ultimate Mars Challenge," NOVA's upcoming look inside the Curiosity mission, as MSL Chief Engineer Rob Manning describes the feats of engineering required to land the Mars rover safely.
NOVApbs Twitter Feed
Other posts by this Contributor
- Robot Love
- How to Land a Mars Rover (VIDEO)
- Test Driving NOVA's First iPad App
- Photo Diary: Inside Look at Cruise Safety
- Neuroscience, Free Will, and the Law
- Bringing Up Baby's Brain
- Kepler-22 b, A Potentially Habitable Planet
- Seeking Signs of Life
- Where were you when you found out about dark energy?
- A Planet Like Home?