Note: Some of these questions can be
answered by more than one person. Talk
to a different person for each question.
- Find someone who has made a lot of money. How has he or she done this?
- Find someone who has worked for a long time but now worries that she is too old for her job.
- Find someone who has concerns about her or his children. What is this person's job? What do they hope for the future of their child?
- Find someone who is suffering from downward job mobility. What was her job at the start? At the end? What is her state of mind?
- Find someone for whom the illness of someone else in her family is a problem. What other obligations does she have? What does she think she should do?
- Find someone who wants to keep his job despite the risks. Why does he want to stay? What are his hopes and fears?
- Find someone who is sick. How does she get medicine? What effect does the sickness have on her family? What does she think she should do?
- Find someone who lives in the country. What problems does he or she face?
- Find someone who lives in the city. What problems does he or she face?