Fall and winter are for binge-watching, so check out all our Best Moments and catch up on shows you may have missed from this year's Season 22 — stories from across America that'll make you laugh, make you cry, or just make you think. ... Which one's your favorite? Let us know in the Comments!
1. How a mosquito revealed a masterpiece
Meredith Hilferty appraises this 1892 H. F. Farny watercolor & gouache painting in Harrisburg, Hour 1.
2. It's a what in a box?!
James Supp appraises this 1941 Willie Sutton prison escape head & hand in Harrisburg, Hour 2.
3. Yes, his leer is a little off-putting!
Eric Silver appraises this Richmond Barthé bronze "Pan" sculpture, ca. 1969 in Harrisburg, Hour 3.
4. "As Shirley Temple would say, 'Oh, my goodness!'"
Kevin Zavian appraises this diamond bracelet and Van Cleef & Arpels ring in New Orleans, Hour 1.
5. For "jealous nerds" everywhere...
Laura Woolley appraises this "Blade Runner" set decoration, ca. 1960 in New Orleans, Hour 2.
6. Size really doesn't matter
Billye Harris appraises this French Circle Dot Bru doll, ca. 1880 in New Orleans, Hour 3.
7. We love this guest's reaction!
Robert Waterhouse appraises this early 15th-Century Chinese Bodhisattva gilt bronze in St. Louis, Hour 1.
8. Folk art at its finest...
Nancy Druckman appraises this Elijah Pierce preaching stick, ca. 1950 in St. Louis, Hour 2.
9. Would you wear the same watch for 40 years straight?
Peter Planes appraises this Tiffany & Company GMT-Master Rolex, ca. 1963 in St. Louis, Hour 3.
10. Portland history so good it's criminal. (Get it?)
Daile Kaplan appraises this 1902 -1903 Portland mugshot album in Portland, Hour 1.
11. This eyewitness account gave our appraiser goosebumps
Ian Ehling appraises this 1865 Lincoln assassination eyewitness letter in Portland, Hour 2.
12. Vocabulary word of the day: Zarf
David Walker appraises this Ottoman zarf, ca. 1875 in Portland, Hour 3.
13. Is this the "coolest" sports memorabilia ROADSHOW has ever seen?
Leila Dunbar appraises this 1967 Green Bay Packers "Ice Bowl" sign in Green Bay, Hour 1.
14. "I thought I'd seen everything... But obviously, I haven't."
Ken Farmer appraises this Cadillac trade show rain lamp, ca. 1968 in Green Bay, Hour 2.
15. The moment your dad becomes a work of art
Gene Shapiro appraises this 1945 Robert Rauschenberg oil portrait in Green Bay, Hour 3.
16. "This practically stopped my heart... "
Arlie Sulka appraises these Tiffany Studios vases & crate in Newport, Hour 1.
17. When you get a Basquiat for Christmas...
David Weiss appraises this Jean-Michel Basquiat oil stick drawing, ca. 1979 in Newport, Hour 2.
18. She swapped this necklace for a what ?!
Virginia Salem appraises this gold & amethyst necklace, ca. 1975 in Newport, Hour 3.