In This Episode << SLIDE LEFT TO SEE ADDITIONAL SEGMENTS
- The First 100 Days: Poverty and World Engagement
- The First 100 Days: Unity, Hope, and a Peace Process
- The First 100 Days: Stay Centered, Save the Planet, Serve the World
- The First 100 Days: Be Attentive to the Vulnerable, Stick to Your Ideals
- The First 100 Days: Set a Direction, Build a Dialogue, Save the Middle Class
Religion & Ethics NewsWeekly is asking a range of religious leaders what they most hope for in the first 100 days of the Obama administration. Watch Rev. Wesley Granberg-Michaelson, general secretary of the Reformed Church in America; Larry Rasmussen, Reinhold Niebuhr Professor Emeritus of Social Ethics at Union Theological Seminary; and Rev. Bernice Jackson Powell, president of the North American region of the World Council of Churches.