In This Episode << SLIDE LEFT TO SEE ADDITIONAL SEGMENTS
- The First 100 Days: Poverty and World Engagement
- The First 100 Days: Unity, Hope, and a Peace Process
- The First 100 Days: Stay Centered, Save the Planet, Serve the World
- The First 100 Days: Be Attentive to the Vulnerable, Stick to Your Ideals
- The First 100 Days: Set a Direction, Build a Dialogue, Save the Middle Class
Religion & Ethics NewsWeekly is asking a range of religious leaders what they most hope for in the first 100 days of the Obama administration. Watch Rev. David Beckmann, president of Bread for the World; Rev. Leonid Kishkovsky, director of external relations and interchurch affairs for the Orthodox Church in America; and Rev. Gradye Parsons, stated clerk of the General Assembly of the Presbyterian Church USA.