|Download your free Costa Rica screensavers for the Macintosh and PC
Click here to download the Mac version
1. Place the unstuffed copy of the screen saver in the Control Panels folder of your System Folder.
2. Turn off any other screen savers that may be running.
3. Restart your computer.
4. You may trash the .sea file once the screen saver has been extracted.
Click here to download the Windows Version
1. Unzip the file using WinZip or another program
2. Run the unzipped copy of the screen saver (costarica.exe).
3. If you are using Windows 3.1: open "Desktop Controls" in Control Panels and select"www."
If you are using Windows 95: open "Display" in Control Panels and select "www." (This screen saver is not compatible with OS/2.)