Awards and Credentials
- NIH Mid-Career Investigator Award in Clinical Research, 2007-2012
- NARSAD Independent Investigator Award, 2005
- NARSAD Klerman Award Honorable Mention, 2002
- NARSAD Independent Investigator Award, 2002
- NIH Mid-Career Investigator Award in Clinical Research, 2002-2007
Dr. Sheline is currently conducting fMRI studies of emotional dysregulation in depression, studies of treatment outcome in late-life depression, and studies investigating abnormal amyloid binding in late life depression, among others. She has received a number of awards and currently holds an NIMH Midcareer Investigator Award in Patient-Oriented Research.
Dr. Sheline received her undergraduate degree from Harvard University, a master’s degree in Physiology from Yale University and her medical degree from Boston University. She is the author of a large number of scientific publications and serves as a reviewer for Biological Psychiatry, The American Journal of Psychiatry, Archives of General Psychiatry and the Journal of Neuroscience among others.