Because it's Friday, and because some things are funny even when you're a grownup and you know you they shouldn't be funny anymore, here is a treat from NASA: A training video for the "space potty" that astronauts use aboard the space shuttle Atlantis. You'll never think about "alignment" and "docking" the same way. (Atlantis, incidentally, just blasted off on what will likely be its last mission. But that's another story.)
NOVApbs Twitter Feed
Other posts by this Contributor
- Robot Love
- How to Land a Mars Rover (VIDEO)
- Test Driving NOVA's First iPad App
- Photo Diary: Inside Look at Cruise Safety
- Neuroscience, Free Will, and the Law
- Bringing Up Baby's Brain
- Kepler-22 b, A Potentially Habitable Planet
- Seeking Signs of Life
- Where were you when you found out about dark energy?
- A Planet Like Home?