NOVA congratulates Robert Edwards, winner of the 2010 Nobel Prize for Medicine for his role in developing human in vitro fertilization therapy. Since the birth of the first "test tube baby" in 1978, an estimated 4 million babies have been born with help from IVF. NOVA documented the development of IVF in the 2001 film 18 Ways To Make A Baby. Check out online resources associated with the film here, or head straight for the transcript.
NOVApbs Twitter Feed
Other posts by this Contributor
- Robot Love
- How to Land a Mars Rover (VIDEO)
- Test Driving NOVA's First iPad App
- Photo Diary: Inside Look at Cruise Safety
- Neuroscience, Free Will, and the Law
- Bringing Up Baby's Brain
- Kepler-22 b, A Potentially Habitable Planet
- Seeking Signs of Life
- Where were you when you found out about dark energy?
- A Planet Like Home?