Political philosopher Tod Lindberg, a research fellow at Stanford University’s Hoover Institution, author of “The Political Teachings of Jesus” and co-author of “Means to an End: US Interest in the International Criminal Court,” reflects on the role of values in presidential approaches to foreign policy, how to translate ethics into policy, and whether there is a place for moral convictions in the world of international politics.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE...
News of the Week
- President Obama Marks 10th Anniversary of Hurricane Katrina in New Orleans
- Christian Leaders Support Iran Nuclear Agreement; Obama Reaches Out to Jewish Leaders to Approve Deal
- As EU Meets, Austria Finds Migrants Dead in Truck
- Philadelphia Inmates Make Special Chair for Papal Visit
- Mormons Keep Affiliation with Boy Scouts
- SEE ALL
see allWatch Full Episodes
R&E Video and News Widgets
Our news widget offers the latest headlines from our website.LEARN MORE