Watch excerpts from our interview about 9/11 with Nicholas Wolterstorff, the Noah Porter Professor Emeritus of Philosophical Theology at Yale University and a senior fellow at the Institute for Advanced Studies in Culture at the University of Virginia. He gave the keynote lecture at a recent conference on “Liberty and Tolerance in an Age of Religious Conflict” commemorating the 10th anniversary of the 9/11 terrorist attacks, and he spoke with Religion & Ethics NewsWeekly about religious tolerance, justice, Muslim-Christian relations, and living in a state of perpetual war.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE...
Tags: Christianity, enemy, Evangelicals, Evil, image of God, Interfaith Dialogue, Islam, Just War, Love, Moral issues, Muslims, Nicholas Wolterstorff, public religion, religious tolerance, revenge, secularism, secularization, September 11, Terrorism
News of the Week
- Faith Groups Respond to Ferguson with Prayer Vigils, Marches, and Special Services
- NYC Mayor Meets with Religious Leaders to Heal Divisions Over Police Choke Hold
- Catholic Journalist James Foley Killed by Islamic State Group
- Middle East Patriarchs Visit Christian Refugees in Iraq, Denounce Armed Extremists
- Pope Supports Use of Force to Stop “Unjust Agressor”
- SEE ALL
see allWatch Full Episodes
R&E Video and News Widgets
Our news widget offers the latest headlines from our website.LEARN MORE