Watch excerpts from our interview about 9/11 with Nicholas Wolterstorff, the Noah Porter Professor Emeritus of Philosophical Theology at Yale University and a senior fellow at the Institute for Advanced Studies in Culture at the University of Virginia. He gave the keynote lecture at a recent conference on “Liberty and Tolerance in an Age of Religious Conflict” commemorating the 10th anniversary of the 9/11 terrorist attacks, and he spoke with Religion & Ethics NewsWeekly about religious tolerance, justice, Muslim-Christian relations, and living in a state of perpetual war.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE...
Tags: Christianity, enemy, Evangelicals, Evil, image of God, Interfaith Dialogue, Islam, Just War, Love, Moral issues, Muslims, Nicholas Wolterstorff, public religion, religious tolerance, revenge, secularism, secularization, September 11, Terrorism
- Supreme Court to Hear Contraception Case
- Federal Judge Strikes Down Clergy Tax-Free Housing Money
- Bread for the World Urges Congress to Protect Anti-Hunger Programs
- Pope Lays Out Vision for Evangelization, Meets President Putin, Displays St. Peter’s Bones
- Mixed Religious Reaction to Iran Nuclear Deal
- SEE ALL
see allWatch Full Episodes
R&E Video and News Widgets
Our news widget offers the latest headlines from our website.LEARN MORE