Better Bathrooms #306
This week on HandyMa'amŽ, Bev, Chris and Angel take on a number of bathroom projects. They install a luxury shower with a seat and multiple shower heads (at minimal cost), show how to replace a bathtub spout, and take a visit to a designer "dream" bathroom.
Repair a Tub Spout
- Tub & Tile Adhesive Caulk: OSI Sealants, Inc., www.osisealants.com
- Universal Tub Spout: Resources Conservation, Inc., www.resourcesconserv.com 800-243-2862
- Plastic Scraper: Ace Hardware, www.acehardware.com
- Torx Fold Up Screwdrivers: Husky Professional
- Pipe Cutter: Superior Tool Co., www.superiortool.com
- Strap Wrench: Brass Craft, www.brasscraft.com
- Pipe Cleaner Tool 4-in-1: William H. Harvey Co., www.whharvey.com
- Pipe Wrench: Vermont American, www.vermontamerican.com
- Chromed Die Cast Diverter Spout and Stem: Geiser-Berner Plumbing Supply, Des Plaines, Illinois
How To Apply Rub-On Art - Project of the Week
For complete directions click on "Project of the Week"
John Robert Wiltgen Design
70 W. Hubbard Suite 205
Chicago, IL 60610
2041 W. Carroll
Chicago, IL 60612
The documents on this web site contain hypertext pointers to information created and maintained by other organizations. Please be aware that we do not control or guarantee the accuracy, relevance, timeliness or completeness of this outside information. Further, the inclusion of hypertext links is not intended to reflect their importance, nor is it intended to endorse any views expressed or products or services offered by the author of the reference or the organization operating the server on which the reference is maintained.