Projects for the Kids Room and More #316
Bev and daughters take on a variety of projects that can be used in the kids room, or any room. They make the most of the useable space by building corner shelves and create a great jigsaw puzzle. Plus, they transfer art work from bedding to the wall using a craft projector and make a window cornice.
How to construct corner shelves - Project of the Week
- Wood Glue: Elmer's Products, Inc, 614-225-4000
- Drill / Driver: Black & Decker, www.blackanddecker.com
- Nail Set, Hammer, Tape Measure, Level: Stanley, www.stanleyworks.com
- Miter Saw: Bosch, www.boschtools.com
- Stud Finder: Zircon, www.zircon.com
- Ladder: Werner, www.wernerladder.com
- Workmate: Black & Decker, www.blackanddecker.com
The documents on this web site contain hypertext pointers to information created and maintained by other organizations. Please be aware that we do not control or guarantee the accuracy, relevance, timeliness or completeness of this outside information. Further, the inclusion of hypertext links is not intended to reflect their importance, nor is it intended to endorse any views expressed or products or services offered by the author of the reference or the organization operating the server on which the reference is maintained.